Looking to recapture that deep intimacy or profound desire in your relationship? Do you feel out of control and need to face your sexual addiction? Or perhaps you’re dealing with sexual fears and anxieties…
If any of this hits home, I can help. I work closely with individuals and couples in an intensive three-day workshop that is completely customized to your needs. Together, we go after the root of the issue, helping you heal and move forward so you can have the type of intimacy and relationship you want.
The Unique-to-You workshop takes place at my horse ranch in Dallas, Georgia – Deer Ridge Farm, a sacred, healing space. Some of the topics we can address are:
- Infidelity or affair
- Problems with sexual desire
- Damaged relationships
- Sexual addiction
- Destructive behaviors
- Emotional abuse
- Unresolved sexual trauma
- Lonely relationships/sexless marriage
Why a Unique-to-You Workshop?
Everybody is different. Some people learn best when they receive individualized attention. Intensives are customized to your unique needs, laying the important groundwork that enables you to achieve breakthroughs in recovery.
Other benefits include:
- Cost-effectiveness and efficiency – Treatment can be expensive and often requires more time away from work and family than most people can afford. Unique-to-You offers expert, highly focused treatment that will get you on the road to recovery with more customized tools than individual or group therapy alone can offer.
- Flexibility – Schedules can be difficult to juggle. Retreats and group therapy sessions may not always be available when you’re ready for treatment. My intensive workshop allows you to book your session at a time that’s convenient for you and your partner.
- Ideal setting – The sheer beauty and peace of the 26,000 acres of woods, streams and wildlife surrounding Deer Ridge is hugely restorative and relaxing. It’s the ideal environment to reclaim more of your personal power and recharge your batteries.
How it Works
Most Unique-to-You intensive workshops consist of three-day sessions, although they can be extended to five days, if necessary.
Throughout the session, I spend full days with you in self-reflection, self-discovery and self-correction, sharing a variety of recovery, personal growth and development concepts. These may include hypnosis, meditation or mindfulness.
I sometimes incorporate equine-assisted therapy into the intensives. This isn’t mandatory, so if horses aren’t your thing, there’s no need to worry. But I have found them to be a fundamental part of the healing process, and my clients love working with horses. These gorgeous animals have powerful healing effects. They also provide a beautiful metaphor for dealing with other intimidating and challenging situations.
Gaining a horse’s trust goes a long way toward restoring my clients’ confidence in their ability to take back the reins in their own lives. The animals offer immediate feedback about your actions and body language, so you quickly learn to act and react appropriately.
Fees & Logistics
Most Unique-to-You clients stay at a nearby B&B in Dallas. The owner is a lovely woman who serves a delicious hot breakfast before you set out to my ranch. You can also stay at one of the local hotels, which are within a 15-minute drive. I provide lunch, and dinner is up to you to find as you explore the area.
Because each session is highly personalized, the cost varies. Please contact me to discuss your needs, and I’ll be happy to provide an estimate.