Therapy for Relationship & Intimacy Issues
Redefine your sensuality and reclaim your sexual confidence during the next stage of your life.
Are you experiencing fear and anxiety about your love life?
Is there something preventing you from feeling comfortable in your own skin? Has your life changed significantly after you passed the 50-year milestone? I offer individual counseling to help older adults deal with relationship issues, sexuality changes, and evolving body image issues. We can work together to embrace your own vitality during this next stage of life.
- Your body image has changed as you get older.
- You are having a difficult time letting go after a painful divorce or breakup.
- You have fears, anxieties, and doubts about your relationship.
- You are dealing with an illness, disability, or loss.
- Lack of desire or you are in a sexless relationship
- You or your partner have inhibited or reduced sexual drive
- You have an overwhelming sense of helplessness or sorrow
- Negative “self-talk” that won’t go away
- Your emotions are impeding your ability to function
Online Individual Counseling for Relationship & Intimacy Issues
Together we can delve into how you define yourself, your sexuality, and your desires as you enter this new stage of your life. Aimed at providing guidance as you reimagine your new life going forward, I can help you rethink your own prejudices, let go of any negative thoughts or behaviors that are not serving you well, and take control of your new life.
Linda Hudson’s Approach
I believe that our relationships provide the most important, and often the most difficult, ways to learn about ourselves and others. Healing damaged relationships and developing intimacy requires honesty, self-esteem, trust, and hard work. From mismatched sex drives to damaged relationships to intimacy after divorce or illness, I support individuals and couples as they regain a renewed sense of hope, pleasure, and passion. I work holistically with clients to help them heal on an emotional, physical, and spiritual level.
Are You Ready to Feel More Confident?
STep One – free Consultation
Let’s discuss how you can get started with couples counseling to resolve your relationship issues.
Step Two – Regular Appointments
Together, we will develop a clear plan so that you can experience more confidence in your love life.
Step Three – Ongoing Support
After the initial work in individual counseling, I may recommend group therapy for extra support.