Heal the hurt caused by emotional neglect, infidelities, or bereavement so that you can have a more fulfilling relationship.
Do you want to feel that deep connection with your partner again?
Sometimes, no matter how much you love someone, there can be issues and problems that profoundly impact your relationship as a couple. Therapy can help couples express their emotions and desires in a safe and respectful environment. In couples therapy, I help each partner discern the real message or feelings behind the words. Couples Therapy can reignite the spark in your relationship.
- Your sexuality and sensuality is evolving as you age.
- You or your needs are not being met due to codependency issues.
- You or your partner have a substance or behavior addiction.
- There is unresolved conflict in your relationship.
- You have fears, anxieties, and doubts about your relationship.
- You feel stuck in a rut and don’t know how to move forward.
- You or your partner are dealing with grief or loss.
- You or your partner have trust issues caused by infidelity.
- There is a lack of intimacy or you are in a sexless relationship.
- You or your partner have inhibited or reduced sexual styles.
- You have different sexual styles or mismatched libidos.
- You or your partner have a difficult time achieving orgasm.
We’ll work together to build a deeper, more meaningful, more intimate relationship. You’ll learn techniques for effective communication and conflict resolution so that you can have positive conversations rather than rehashing old hurts and arguments. If you are struggling through illness, loss or grief, therapy represents a safe and supportive environment to gain the insights and understanding to create a better future.
Linda Hudson’s Approach
As a licensed professional sexual therapy counselor, I work with couples to reveal the root causes of hurtful patterns, improve relationships and heal your past.
During our therapy sessions, you will be able to create a clear vision of the relationship and the life you want to have – as a couple and as individuals. We’ll work together holistically, helping to clarify your values so you feel whole again on an emotional, physical and spiritual level.
Are You Ready to Heal Your Relationship?
STep One – free Consultation
Let’s discuss how you can get started with couples counseling to resolve your relationship issues.
Step Two – Regular Appointments
Together, we will develop a clear plan so that you and your partner can feel supported.
Step Three – Ongoing Support
After the initial work in couples counseling, I may recommend individual therapy or group therapy.